the first week of 2018 went like this:
- got rid of our huge tree on new years day (two full weeks earlier than last year!)
- pulled our couch out to clean the floor under it
- simplified the house (feels so good!)
- ran errands like crazy to prepare for hallie’s baptism tomorrow !!!!
- hallie legit wanted to wear her slippers to school ?
- boston hid behind me the whole walk out to the bus
- we’ve all had a hard time waking up each morning
- boston’s been playing nonstop with his new toys
- trying to take this fresh new month nice and slow
so that’s where we’re at over here. 🙂 happy weekend!