ah christmas this year was wonderful. here are the highlights because it’s the 9th of january and we gotta get thing documented. 🙂
- woke up at 8 (after staying up until 2 am. shaking my head)
- headed downstairs to see what santa brought!
- had our traditional sticky buns for breakfast
- opened presents nice and slow
- boston actually opened his presents for the first time!
- had a perfect christmas mess the whole day
- visit from granny and gramps
- then grammy and savannah
- kids played and played and played, so fun to watch
- headed around the block for the annual jones christmas shindig
- had a delicious dinner and exchanged gifts
- headed home to our cozy house and tucked our kids into bed
- sat by the warm fire mark had built and talked about how fun the day was
couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! everyone was healthy and happy and we had everything we needed and much more. really was a perfect christmas. ❤️